Strcmp [rep]

Hi.I need help with that fs https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=356917 my gamemod is not prop with zcmd, my gamemod prop with strcmp but now who put from zcmd to strcmp ? Please rep ++ !!

It doesn't matter

You can crosswise use ZCMD and strcmp, as long they're not in the same script (includes + gamemode/fs = same script !!!)

Lol.When i put zcmd on my gamemode t.e type #include <zcmd> and now all commands with strcmp don't working but with CMD: working :@

Did you seriously just not take in what has been said?
"You can crosswise use ZCMD and strcmp, as long they're not in the same script (includes + gamemode/fs = same script !!!)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
You can crosswise use ZCMD and strcmp, as long they're not in the same script (includes + gamemode/fs = same script !!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you seriously just not take in what has been said?
"You can crosswise use ZCMD and strcmp, as long they're not in the same script (includes + gamemode/fs = same script !!!)"
Could be me, but that sentence just says two different things. First you say you can use it crosswise, and then you say you can't use it in the same scripts.... But it's indeed the 2nd thing, or you use ZCMD or you use STRCMP in one script ( As said, includes, filterscripts and gamemodes are seen as one script in this story. ). Anyhow, I've looked at that script you want to have the command processor changed of and it's not incredible much work but it's still quite some work. I will not be doing it, sorry.

Best regards,
Jesse

when he says gamemode/fs he means gamemodes OR filterscripts, which is why he didn't place a '+' ...
Changing strcmp to ZCMD, is very easy...

just change:
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/mycommand",true) == 0)
to:
pawn Код:
ZCMD:mycommand(playerid, params[])

It is in fact possible to use both zcmd and strcmp as command processors, zcmd has a callback named OnPlayerCommandRecieved which has the same parameters and behavior as OnPlayerCommandText. To come to a conclusion change OnPlayerCommandText to OnPlayerCommandRecieved if you want to both use zcmd and strcmp commands.

no no here is the params and show me 24 erors :@