faction car code error FBI?

Somoene told me

C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(2977) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(2984) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(2991) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3000) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3014) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3021) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(302 : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3035) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3046) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3053) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3060) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3074) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3083) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3095) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3114) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(312 : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3142) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(3155) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(4883) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(5497) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(5513) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(5526) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(5540) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(5551) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(5565) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\Samp Stuff\VLRP.pwn(562 : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"

is faction car codes error FBI? how to fix it?

anyone?

pawn Код:
forward ProxDetector(Float:radi, playerid, const string[],const color);
public ProxDetector(Float:radi, playerid, const string[],const color)
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        new Float:posx, Float:posy, Float:posz;
        new Float:oldposx, Float:oldposy, Float:oldposz;
        new Float:tempposx, Float:tempposy, Float:tempposz;
        new kMessage =0;
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, oldposx, oldposy, oldposz);
        for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
        {
            if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
            {
                GetPlayerPos(i, posx, posy, posz);
                tempposx = (oldposx -posx);
                tempposy = (oldposy -posy);
                tempposz = (oldposz -posz);
                //printf("DEBUG: X:%f Y:%f Z:%f",posx,posy,posz);
                if (((tempposx < radi/16) && (tempposx > -radi/16)) && ((tempposy < radi/16) && (tempposy > -radi/16)) && ((tempposz < radi/16) && (tempposz > -radi/16)))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, color, string);
                    kMessage++;
                }
                else if (((tempposx < radi/8) && (tempposx > -radi/8)) && ((tempposy < radi/8) && (tempposy > -radi/8)) && ((tempposz < radi/8) && (tempposz > -radi/8)))
                {
                    kMessage++;
                }
                else if (((tempposx < radi/4) && (tempposx > -radi/4)) && ((tempposy < radi/4) && (tempposy > -radi/4)) && ((tempposz < radi/4) && (tempposz > -radi/4)))
                {
                    kMessage++;
                }
                else if (((tempposx < radi/2) && (tempposx > -radi/2)) && ((tempposy < radi/2) && (tempposy > -radi/2)) && ((tempposz < radi/2) && (tempposz > -radi/2)))
                {
                    kMessage++;
                }
                else if (((tempposx < radi) && (tempposx > -radi)) && ((tempposy < radi) && (tempposy > -radi)) && ((tempposz < radi) && (tempposz > -radi)))
                {
                    kMessage++;
                }
            }
        }
        if(kMessage == 1)
        {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"( ! ) Nobody is around to hear you");
        }
    }//not connected
    return 1;
}
add this in your gm
this function is edited by me to make more faster, now not need to add some colors, just one also send back message if nobody is arround

Where do i need to add this?

you can add it at end of your gm ( last line )

still same.

Is something wrong in this?

static gTeam[MAX_PLAYERS];

new AutoMessages[][] = { // Messages need to be changed/added - Voltage
"Want to donate to help our community stay alive, then ask an admin",
"No admins on and you want to report someone? Make a player complaint on our forums!",
"Check out our forums at Soon",
"Donate to recieve certain rewards! It's a great way to fullen your experience!",
"Please note that if you are having account issues to make an administrative request on our forums!",
"We have a zero tolerancy rule for server advertising and hacking.",
"Remember at all times on the server YOU MUST roleplay.",
"Please remember to send all donations if you would like to keep us alive.",
"Use /information to view our current information about our server.",
"Type /newchanges to see any new changes to the script.",
"Looking for some visual help? You may /requesthelp and an Advisor will be with you shortly.",
"Wanting to become a Helper? Help around on /newb and the Chief Advisor will notice you."
};

/*new restrictedNames[][] = {
"mack",
"attack",
"players",
"hack",
"leaving",
"german"
};

new restrictedWords[][] = {
"come play",
"new server refunding",