HELP ME PLEASE~!!!!

hey guys i make a test server and it's working fine, but when my friends join and when they move others can't see it but chat is working fine

here an ex: think me and my friend join, when i move he can't see i am moving just staying at same place, and when he move i also can't see it...

hope someone will help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGamerX
Посмотреть сообщение
hey guys i make a test server and it's working fine, but when my friends join and when they move others can't see it but chat is working fine

here an ex: think me and my friend join, when i move he can't see i am moving just staying at same place, and when he move i also can't see it...

That called "LAG" Slow connection

Connection problem + High CPU usage

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Try to close everything when you open sa-mp like the stuff working on background but i thing its going to be same just try it.

But i have a good connection and if my friend move i also can't see it, we each others can't see our movements, idk if my gamemode problem, i really can't find the problem, if you want to take a look come at this test server: 112.134.224.233:7777

I am waiting their for your big help!!! <333

do you have a return 0; in OnPlayerUpdate() ?

So you might got some bugs in your [GM] you should get help from scripter

112.134.224.233:7777 come at this test server and plz help me

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I just join your server Bro OMG! my ping is 300