"GTA SA Can't find Audio card installed"

Well.. I Had Windows XP and it was working fine - Now I've installed Windows7 and it's showing this problem - Sometimes I had this problem And I could fix it by typing "services" or something like that in "run" and then go to the Audio and enable it - Any ideas how to fix it in Windows 7 ?

Are you drivers installed? I had a problem with updating my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7 as well. The on board sound card, didn't have drivers for Windows 7. So I had to find an older PCI sound card and use that instead. Make sure your drivers are there.

In the start menu, type: devmgmt.msc, this should bring up the device manager. You can get to the same screen by clicking your way through the control panel, but I find it easier to remember this. Expand the sound, video and game controllers section. Make sure there are no yellow exclamation marks. If there are, then double click on the device and update drivers.

Go to the littel stuff in the menu in the right side it is a Speaker right click that and press Speaker something or Speakers yeah. And then press Activate on the speaker you use. I don't know if this works but it works for me. so REP+ if it did work

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=281854