Requesting help regarding portforward & Internet Tab.

Hello.
I am having a big problem setting up a simple server since i bought a D-link router , it's a router it needs to be portforwarded so , I tried it many times with different port + many different methods . none of them seems to be working .... I can see the server but no one else can see it or connect to it ... I have successfully port forwarded it but as i said no-one is able to retrive info on it, except me .
So please help me out with this issue ,
Thank you in advance

Can you give us a snapshot of your setting on the port forward?

Here...

I also portforwarded in Windows Firewall - Folowing this Tutorial http://https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Port_Forwarding

My friends cannot see the server , Only i can see it ? Why is that?

Are you using a modem/router? Optical internet or ...?

I am using Modem & Router,modem is connected to router and my Router is connected to PC .. And a broadband connection .

Before i used to have Modem only , so that way i never needed to port forward .. but now I don't get it why it isn't working after port forwarding ...

I would be willing to use teamviewer to help you pm me your skype or something and I would love to help you out.

Set the traffic type to all, and you may have to call d-link, I know that my ports are being blocked because of the D-Link router I've got, at least that's what my ISP tells me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgg
View Post
I would be willing to use teamviewer to help you pm me your skype or something and I would love to help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
View Post
Set the traffic type to all, and you may have to call d-link, I know that my ports are being blocked because of the D-Link router I've got, at least that's what my ISP tell me.
Problem solved ,I had to open both TCP & UDP ports in firewall to get it to work .

Thanks or you reply tho