Setting up a simple server in SAMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TargetZone
Help! I got a script and everything works. But. When I got to whatsmyip.org, and I give someone it with the 7777 on it, they say nothing is there. Why is this? Btw I'm not paying for any host
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=48953.0

I got a problem.. theres an error at line 19 in my gf script and its PWN

Code:
#include <utils>
it says thats the error

and heres the part of it

Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <utils>
#include <morphinc>
static gTeam[MAX_PLAYERS];

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
I got a problem.. theres an error at line 19 in my gf script and its PWN

Code:
#include <utils>
it says thats the error

and heres the part of it

Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <utils>
#include <morphinc>
static gTeam[MAX_PLAYERS];
You are meant to post here

i need some help with my server i tried a bunch of guides and it wont show up in when i add my serverr it will when i add just local but i wont my friends to come on it and i add my ip address and it dont show..please help me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew3z
i need some help with my server i tried a bunch of guides and it wont show up in when i add my serverr it will when i add just local but i wont my friends to come on it and i add my ip address and it dont show..please help me..
Post in the port-forwarding part, and i am working on a port-forwarding test program.

i have a big problem, when i start up the server.exe thingy and then i run SAMP and load the game it come up with the right info but when i try to play the game crashes and SAMP-SERVER.exe closes its self,

would appreciate help

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrider366
i have a big problem, when i start up the server.exe thingy and then i run SAMP and load the game it come up with the right info but when i try to play the game crashes and SAMP-SERVER.exe closes its self,

would appreciate help
You need to check the server_log file.

nice pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMN_AWSOEME
nice pics
lol

You know... it's amazing how people manage to miss the stickied topic.

This video is from WackoX... it must have viruses!

For Everyone that says "My server won't show up!And I will not pay for hosting!"Here's what you do.Go to Control Panel and click on Network Connections.Then right click on the connection your using and select properties.Then go to the advanced tab and click settings.Make sure your firewall is off,and then go to the expectations tab and click add port.Name it what ever you want like your server's name.Then in the next spot put 7777 and click TPC.Then click OK and start up samp-server.exe and go to SA-MP.Click the check mark and put in your IP with :7777 at the end.It should work.I've done it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayY
Nice, but I got a newbie question..

I don't have a router, and I want to run a server.

I already put in a mod, it's already running, I can already play in it. But only me.
Got my own IP adress, When I try to get the IP adress from http://www.whatismyip.com/ I get (Retrieving info...) IP
I added the IP adress from whatismyip.com and port:7777 but it still doesnt show up.

I'm not using a router. Can anyone help plz =)

Sorry for my newbyness xD

I run in windows
open port 7777 on TCP and UDP and then enable the ports