Ping started rising!

Ayo!

I've got a serious problem; it's 3 months now that my ping is rising the hell up! I've played on the same servers before (this year, about 6 - 4 months ago), which were / and still are hosted in the USA! I always had like 300 - 350 ping, but now I always get 390 - 470. What the fuck should this be?! They didn't change their location, I didn't change my provider. On European servers, my ping is like 240 - 300 though. I've tried anything; GameBooster, keeping my PC clean, closing redundant shit in the background... nothing!

Is there anything I could do?

I also had the same problem and I posted thread too,but none of the replies helped me,So I waited and now my ping is fixed automatically!

It was ISP problem which was fixed automatically!

So what does that mean for me? Should I call my ISP and complain or wait the next 10 years for a stable ping?

This mostly is related to your ISP. i would contact them to see if there having any issues.

Ye, I already guessed that such answer will reach me. But my question; WHY wasn't it like this at the beginning of the year? I didn't change my ISP, I dunno what's goin' on to be honest. But yeah, I'll call them tomorrow.

If you guys got any other suggestions, feel free to post 'em.