Custom Interior

If I map a custom interior on MTA how do I put it on my server and go to it?

What is a streamer? I am sorry I am new

edit

after I map it, how do I add that its in that interior, and make it so people can go to that interior?

http://convertffs.com/
Top right corner, there is a thing that says 'I want to upload instead of pasting!' click on it. Then find your map that you saved on MTA in the directory.

Not the map, the interior. I mapped the interior but how do I set it into my server so I can go to it? such as a DM arena

you didnt say if your using a streamer or not so..
in "CreateDynamicObject" is like this:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance);

Oh, use a streamer, such as this one, and there is a parameter in it for the interior, set the 'interiorid' parameter to the DM Arena's interior id.

What is a streamer? I am sorry I am new

edit

after I map it, how do I add that its in that interior, and make it so people can go to that interior?

It allows you to have more than the limit of objects. Look at this one: Streamer Plugin
That shows you how to create the objects. When you create the object, place the code under OnGameModeInit. And to make a player enter the interior, you could do a command that will teleport the player into the interior when they type it

I dont understand :/