SA-MP trailer, which program?

Hello guys!

I will make a trailer of my SAMP server but I don't know which program I shall record with. How can I make awesome camera moves from buildings for example et cetera? I need some help here guys, hah. Do you recommend any mod or something as I can make great moves with? Also looking for a editor program as I can add effects etc on. But first priority; which mod or whatever I shall name it do I need to make the great camera moves?

I'd recommend Fraps for recording, and Adobe After Effects or Sony Vegas Pro for video editing.

Keep in mind that Fraps will need a good PC to be able to record with stable Fraps Per Second(FPS).

Adove After Effects, and Sony Vegas pro will both need a really good PC when it comes to playback and rendering.

Indeed, but do you know about any camera moves mod or something similar? I need awesome moves from buildings etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechsler
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed, but do you know about any camera moves mod or something similar? I need awesome moves from buildings etc.
Use Camhack.

Maybe try this one? http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=331

You both recommended it so yes I will use it, lawl. Thank you guys!

cam hack is good but to get all those good smooth maneuvers i would suggest you to use some kind of a system in game for the new camera function.
I don't know if there is any on here(but there should) but i got one and it makes the video a lot more professional looking.