Setting Speed Question

Is it possible to make a playerid thats driving stop, as in their car applies the brakes? I need this for a tutorial checkpoint, I want when they land on the tut checkpoint their vehicle stops (so it doesn't keep moving). Anyone know how to do this?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=187229

I am not asking for anything made. I am asking if it's possible... Anyone know?

Using SetPlayerVelocity(playerid, 0, 0, 0);

So this will make their car stop also?

Oh, right.
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) SetVehicleVelocity(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);

Or TogglePlayerControllable when they enter a checkpoint. Then reset it on a timer or command or whatever your tutorial includes. With the SetVehicleVelocity method they can just keep driving after you stop them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zDevon
Посмотреть сообщение
Or TogglePlayerControllable when they enter a checkpoint. Then reset it on a timer or command or whatever your tutorial includes. With the SetVehicleVelocity method they can just keep driving after you stop them.
Quote:

I want when they land on the tut checkpoint their vehicle stops (so it doesn't keep moving).

Using TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0); , this would prevent them from moving at all, the car wouldn't apply any brakes and it would be a sudden movement, which is non-realistic and IMO annoying.