Mass murder on Sandy Hook Elementary School

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2300831.html

There was another incident in China today. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ck-school.html
I doubt many of you know about of that, why? It seems that the US always gets all the attention. If the killings didn't happen in the US today, no one would really know about the Chinese incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
There was another incident in China today. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...ck-school.html
I doubt many of you know about of that, why? It seems that the US always gets all the attention. If the killings didn't happen in the US today, no one would really know about the Chinese incident.
Uh..you're going to post comments like this when many children just died?

The REASON we don't know about the China situation is because we have our own nation to deal with. This is very sad and heart breaking for both nations, and I just don't understand why people can do such things like this.

Quote:

A doctor at Guangshan's hospital of traditional Chinese medicine said that seven students had been admitted, but that none were seriously injured.

That's very sad. But no one was killed. 20 Children in the U.S. shooting are dead, worse than Columbine. So before you run your mouth about the US, might wanna think about what you say.

My condolences to all the children at the school, and the parents. Such a heart breaking story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение

I never said I didn't feel bad for the kids. They were trapped in a situation they shouldn't have ever been in.

The REASON we don't know about the China situation is because we have our own nation to deal with.

Even other countries can't report on it? The Dailymail is from UK and it doesn't even report on the Chinese incident.

This is very sad and heart breaking for both nations, and I just don't understand why people can do such things like this.

Neither do I, I don't know what would pressurize someone to do it. At least, If you are going to target someone don't do it around innocent kids.

That's very sad. But no one was killed. 20 Children in the U.S. shooting are dead, worse than Columbine. So before you run your mouth about the US, might wanna think about what you say.

Run my mouth about the US? I was meaning, The US gets more attention when it comes to things like this. (Not like they happen very often, Look at the Dailymail, It's everywhere there, Nothing on the Chinese incident.)

My condolences to all the children at the school, and the parents. Such a heart breaking story.
4char, Replied in the quote.

Oh ya i heard about that,
It's very sad(very very very sad)my friend's cousin Zack goes to that school but he was in 2nd grade(it's a sad story)
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
4char, Replied in the quote.
Gotcha, took a minute to find

And our news stations won't run anything about that Chinese incident because what's happened on our soil. I can't not agree that the U.S. always gets the attention, but for this incident it's just more important to us than the Chinese school. Not that we don't care, of course we care, but we're dealing with our own issue right now.

Still, very sad situations for both countries.

R.I.P.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Gotcha, took a minute to find

And our news stations won't run anything about that Chinese incident because what's happened on our soil. I can't not agree that the U.S. always gets the attention, but for this incident it's just more important to us than the Chinese school. Not that we don't care, of course we care, but we're dealing with our own issue right now.

Still, very sad situations for both countries.
Yeah, I see where you are getting from.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

The REASON we don't know about the China situation is because we have our own nation to deal with. This is very sad and heart breaking for both nations, and I just don't understand why people can do such things like this.

I agree.

Why on earth did that psycho chose elementary school as the target? Where did he get the gun? What is wrong with people nowadays? I hope each of those victims live peacefully in heaven and their parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree.

Why on earth did that psycho chose elementary school as the target? Where did he get the gun? What is wrong with people nowadays? I hope each of those victims live peacefully in heaven and their parents.
As the articles say, he had an issue with his mother who was the teacher of that class.