Simple Weapon drop

I didn't find anything 'like this'. I am searching for a filterscript for weapon drop on player death, plain simple weapon drop when the player dies and its pickupable by others. I made one myself but its really buggy. Is there any that is like what i want?

I'm sorry I will tell you that, but you either don't know how to ****** something or you are just too lazy to do it and you lied. I typed on ****** "samp weapon drop", and I found results in 2 seconds. Was it so difficult?

[FilterScript] [FS/INC] WeaponDrop
[FilterScript] Drop Gun

You can use these or see how they use them and make it by yourself (recommended).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sorry I will tell you that, but you either don't know how to ****** something or you are just too lazy to do it and you lied. I typed on ****** "samp weapon drop", and I found results in 2 seconds. Was it so difficult?

[FilterScript] [FS/INC] WeaponDrop
[FilterScript] Drop Gun

You can use these or see how they use them and make it by yourself (recommended).
Sorry, but i DID actually ******, and i also found the second link you gave, but not the first one. The second one was way different then what i was looking for and if i had to edit it, that would kind of be the same as building from scratch.

I think WeaponDrop is the one i need, and its not my fault that im not smart. Thanks for the links!