Weird pawno compiler bug...

Yeah, I encountered a weird problem... I've made few mistakes while scripting, i.e. forgot to close bracket after creating new stock, I've used an enum, that's not even defined in my script because i forgot to add it. The problem is that the script compiles without throwing out any errors that I know they exist... I even made many mistakes just to check the compiler and it even doesn't throw errors about not defined functions like "S*ckMyD*ckStupidCompiler" :P
Because of this I don't know if my script is error/warning free cuz it just compiles like pr0 written script...

Its a bit cool and a bit weird lol. Have you tried to re-install your whole Pawno compiler?

Yes. I've tried.

Damn! You have a big headache. So its like compile anything you type? But does the functions work like SendClientMessage and others?

Yeah, everything works. The server runs smoothly, I can join it, use the commands, but I'm not sure about things i scripted recently...

open a new pawn file and make a mistake there to see if it will output any errors ,warnings.
if it does then that will tell you that's there something invalid in your other script.

Tried with a clean script and still no errors thrown. I'll get notepad++ or something...

i would say a couple of things

(1) close all pawn scripts that are open, then have a look at all running processes and see if any "pawncc" or anything in those lines is running.
(2) Download pawn again but put it in a separate folder and open a clean script from there and try again.
(3) Dont Know, logoff & logon ??

Actually restarting my PC fixed it. Sorry for bothering you.