PhotoShop Help!

Hy guys, can someone explane to me how can i create this blue line on some another text:

THANKS!

Well the one who did it probably wrote the text normally. Then use the selection tool and made a rectangle with it which he rotate to that angle. He deleted what was selected, creating the space in the letters. Then, he used the rectangle tool, selected the desired blue and made a rectangle which he rotated again and placed inside the space. Finally, he zoom'd in, use the eraser and remove the blue between the letters.

That's what I would have done, there's probably another way to do it, but I guess I don't know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck005
Посмотреть сообщение
Well the one who did it probably wrote the text normally. Then use the selection tool and made a rectangle with it which he rotate to that angle. He deleted what was selected, creating the space in the letters. Then, he used the rectangle tool, selected the desired blue and made a rectangle which he rotated again and placed inside the space. Finally, he zoom'd in, use the eraser and remove the blue between the letters.

That's what I would have done, there's probably another way to do it, but I guess I don't know it.
Hmmmm, can u take some pictures and show where is that tool and how to use it, and how to make space beetwen text and line... THANKS!

Very rushed but you should be able to understand it. I hope...