Where to advertise?

Hey, I'm not sure if I am allowed this because it may be considered advertising in itself (hopefully to prevent any problems I disabled my signature.) but where would be a good place to advertise my hosting company?

Many Thanks
-Connor

Check out this thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169, and you're allowed to advertise it in you're signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
View Post
Check out this thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169, and you're allowed to advertise it in you're signature.
I know that but usually if I mention it and have it in my sig I get raged at so I removed it for this topic, however KingJ has neither responded nor given me any confirmation of whether or not I will be added : S

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
View Post
I know that but usually if I mention it and have it in my sig I get raged at so I removed it for this topic, however KingJ has neither responded nor given me any confirmation of whether or not I will be added : S
Try private messaging another admin, try dugi or something. So what if you get raged at lol. Theres no rules against advertising it in your sig.

In your case, don't advertise at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithion
View Post
In your case, don't advertise at all.
I concur. Website looks like it was made by a twelve year old. Which is probably the case, anyway.

Although Lithion is a bit rude (though he always is) he is right though.

Why would your provider be listed between all the other hosting providers when you're clearly not ready for it.
Just take an honest look at your site. It still contains loads of spelling mistakes (or even missing words), The page isn't properly coded. You don't have any legal information; no ToS etc.

Hell, the only properly working part of the site is the panel, which isn't even yours.
Why would anyone go for this host, when the alternatives are that much better? Try to put some effort into it.

Well you are all right as I said it is temporary and I made it in about 2 seconds, I was going to post a picture of the new one a bit later to get some feedback. And no I am not 12.

Kind Regards
-Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
View Post
Well you are all right as I said it is temporary and I made it in about 2 seconds, I was going to post a picture of the new one a bit later to get some feedback. And no I am not 12.

Kind Regards
-Connor
Ignore them. They are just censored.
Also you need to provide good services and good support. no-one would care about design of your website.
Just ignore them.

On topic:
Advertise it by providing good price for good service. then people would advertise for you !
Advertising on the sa-mp forum wouldn't attract much customer. Beside this i doubt if KingJ simply add you to the list because they care more on their OWN hosting and not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiras
View Post
Ignore them. They are just censored.
Also you need to provide good services and good support. no-one would care about design of your website.
Just ignore them.
Actually, the majority of people looking to purchase a product or service do care about the website. If the website looks crappy then how do we know that the services aren't going to be crappy? I would definitely choose a company with a website that looks professional over one that doesn't.

We are trying to help him by giving him constructive criticism. If you can't take constructive criticism then you are going to have a very difficult life. Maybe next time instead of being so rude you should engage your brain before you put your fingers to the keyboard.