[Help!] Undefined Symbols

Hello again. What I've been trying to do, was as suggested, grab a filterscript for my housing system. I did so, only that I had to write it myself. And after copying it all, I get the undefined symbols problem.

Alrighty, so the thing I should do is new <whateversymbolhere>, but how do I do that in this case ?

The errors are these :

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3141) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerMoney"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3149) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerMoney"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3159) : error 017: undefined symbol "AdminLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3166) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoggedIn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3176) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerJailed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3186) : error 017: undefined symbol "Fuel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3196) : error 017: undefined symbol "Fuel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3204) : error 017: undefined symbol "MaxFuel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3205) : error 017: undefined symbol "Fuel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3207) : error 017: undefined symbol "Fuel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Backup woweexe\infernoc\samp\pawno\new.pwn(3216) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

11 Errors.
Thank you in advance!

Well show us the code then we can help u ...

Maybe you create that variables before
PHP код:
#endif 

You have to defined your variable first.
example:
new PlayerMoney;
new AdminLevel;
new LoggedIn;

put it after #include and #define
like this:
#include <bla bla>
#define bla bla
new PlayerMoney;
new AdminLevel;
new LoggedIn;