Car system, your opinion

Hello i made a car system for Role Play, damage saves, the doors if broken will spawn broken, there are 2 types of mechanics, body work ones, and mechanical ones, also there is everything much better then the crappy ones where u sit in a car and click buy vehicle.

The filterscrip is 100% based on dialogs, no /v and a list pops up, you buy a car /carshop if you are in the shop. Then a dialog pops up with cars and prices, when u click next you select the color of the car and finaly you brought the car. After you brought it you type in /car and a dialog pops up with "Carname 1" Carname2" "Info"
when you click the first car slot you have few options fully working like spawn, despawn, park, show parking location...

Everything done even if you do up the car, like nitro and stuff, it saves...
BUT
There is 1 thing, atm i only allow 1 car per person because of BUG reasons that are not that easy and quick to fix.

Now the opinion i need..

Do you think 1 car per person with a decent car system is enough? I would fix it but later on, when the server starts off so i'm talking few months after i open it.
Please share your opinion on " if 1 car per person in a role play server is enough" Really don't know if it is :/

Sorry if its the wrong section..