Plugins

Hello, (a newb question)

A lot of gamemodes that are shared they only have the .amx and .pmw files , how can i see what plugins i need to get in order to make the gamemode work ? (most does not specify)

Like for example on this gamemode i'm trying to make work , i look at the first #include ?

PHP код:
#include <irc>
#include <a_samp>
#include <dini>
#include <foreach>
#include <irc>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <mcp> 
And download the .inc in pawn / include folder (exemple dini.inc,foreach.inc ) ? or i need the full plugin ?

Dini,a_samp and foreach are includes.
Irc and sscanf2 are plugins.

I'm not sure with mcp!

irc.dll is a plugin comes along with a irc.inc file! sscanf.dll is a plugin comes along with sscanf2.inc!

Dont know about mcp! Not a proper way to differentiate between them just you get handy and you know which one is a plugin and which one is not!

You should know which of these includes is together with a plugin.
In your case, you have to use irc, sscanf plugin.

@Plovix, because the mcp is on the last with the 2 includes (which are with plugins), that doesn't mean, it is include with plugin. Have a re-search first!

a_samp, dini, foreach doesn't need plugins..

However the rest (mcp i don't know about that) has plugins.
When you download these includes, it come up with plugins pack.

Thank you all for the reply's.

I managed to get all the files i needed (i think ) , i run the server and i get no errors , but .. when i try to join it , i get to the login screen and my game crashes ...have no clue what to do next ..ill continue my post under server support.