Totally f**ked. Need help (if any possible)

Hello guys. My friend and I had a server where I was an admin, and the server had gained popularity as well as players. We were on the good ol' track to fame when this shit happened. A guy came in the server and I think - after hours of scripting and things to protect the server against such people - he hacked into the RCON (must've taken days) panel of the host company. He changes the password - the email - the support ticket we made. He changed the server's name, etc - thankfully script hasn't been stolen (I do not know how, it was withdrawn @ the last moment1. What can we do? The SA-MP team must interfere, this is blatantly going against the rule - cheap competition to bring us down! What can we do?

As far as I know, there is nothing you can do. Have you gotten in touch with your host? If you supply the credit card number used to pay with (usually the last 4 digits) and talk to them, explain what happened, I'm sure they can figure something out. What host do you use?

Do the same to other,it gets back to you. Better contact Volt-Host and this isnt their support forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP475
Посмотреть сообщение
Do the same to other,it gets back to you. Better contact Volt-Host and this isnt their support forum.
Sorry for the err..wrong message sent out, just wanted to know if there were any other possible ways.

Contact your host.

You should contact your host about this and prepare some purchase proof.