[Opinions] Role-Play Server Ideas

Well I was eh wondering, if the community had any ideas of what they wanted to see in a new role-play server; so this includes "time-setting" "location" and much more; everything is possible, so if you have an idea you want to see happen, post it here ty!

Is there a time setting or location which already hasn't been done?

lol I can't tell anymore, but we need more original ideas!

I think the people around on forum SA:MP won't help you, They got dreams to make their own servers also, and giving you ideas to be better than them, seems incoherent.

Anyway, take your mates in skype/msn and tell them to say suggestion, open a small server, and start picking the desires, trust and suggestion of the players, this is the way to the Success.

Well,Like where you go to refuel your car,and a bot walks slowly up to you and refuels the car for you.Or Like Robbable 24/7s.And Some Bot Guards At LSPD/City Hall/FBI Doors that will shoot you if you start shooting.

Try and think of your own ideas. Something unique.

these arent your ideas make up your own ideas please. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinKitty
Посмотреть сообщение
these arent your ideas make up your own ideas please. -.-
Don't need to be rude, btw..

Dude, visit forums, get ideas, try make it better, and make by your way and by the way of your server players...

I have idea that each player has a bar who shows player hungry variable and a bar who shows his wc necessity,sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovix
Посмотреть сообщение
I have idea that each player has a bar who shows player hungry variable and a bar who shows his wc necessity,sorry for my bad english
It would never work... Did you already played RP?