*** Terrible Title Removed

So, I'm using the zGaming Roleplay script which I'm editing, I added so it was possible to have 3 cars and it worked at first, but when I edited the lock and engine commands and so on, then when I wanted to compile it it came up with 26 errors, now I've removed everything I've edited when it comes to the vehicle system, and now it comes up with 7 errors only, I've looked my script over a couple of times now and I think I need your help.

Код:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(4374) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(4641) : error 017: undefined symbol "U"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7359) : error 017: undefined symbol "U"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7446) : error 017: undefined symbol "U"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(8686) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(8978) : error 017: undefined symbol "U"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SAMP Server\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(8983) : error 017: undefined symbol "U"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.
The lines:
Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFamRank] == PlayerInfo[playerb][pFamRank] && strcmp((playerid), FamInfo[idx][fLeader], false)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't promote/demote same ranked members.");

format(file, sizeof(file), "users/%s.ini", U(playerid));

format(HouseInfo[idx][hOwner], 32, "%s", U(playerid));

format(BizInfo[idx][bOwner], 32, "%s", U(playerid));

if(!strcmp((playerb), FamInfo[idx][fLeader], false)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You cannot uninvite the family leader.");

format(file, sizeof(file), "users/%s.ini",U(i));

format(file, sizeof(file), "users/%s.ini",U(i));
Thank you in advance!

What do you want "U" to do?