Money bar

my money bar is not getting updated, yet the players statistics are... please help.
Код:
Player[playerid][Money] += 1000;

You have to save the players stats after updating their money, and then load their stats. Or simply use giveplayermoney as well as updating the statistic variable.

is the money bar textdraw or progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-Gaming
Посмотреть сообщение
is the money bar textdraw or progress
He means the default money bar, and this topic has been resolved.

Sorry, but isnt there a way ( i forget how ) to tell it to add the player money (giveplayermoney) when that is used?

So like if I "Player[playerid][Money] -= 9;" It also does "GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -9)" ?

Thank you in advanced,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachlive
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, but isnt there a way ( i forget how ) to tell it to add the player money (giveplayermoney) when that is used?

So like if I "Player[playerid][Money] -= 9;" It also does "GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -9)" ?

Thank you in advanced,
Is there a Connector between them?

if no, then

Код:
stock GivePlayerCash(playerid, amoney)
{
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Money] = amoney;
}
That's an example for how to connect them. (if you do so like that, then you will need to make a bit changes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youice
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a Connector between them?

if no, then

Код:
stock GivePlayerCash(playerid, amoney)
{
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Money] = amoney;
}
That's an example for how to connect them. (if you do so like that, then you will need to make a bit changes)
Alright, I think I will use that?
What type of changes do I need to make?

assume I know what you have done in the script, then replace the variable & the function that gives the player money.

example:

PHP код:
CMD:money(playeridparams[])
{

PlayerInfo[playerid][Money] += 100;

replace to

PHP код:
{

GivePlayerCash(playerid100); //same as GivePlayerMoney but the differ is it connects the variable with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youice
Посмотреть сообщение
assume I know what you have done in the script, then replace the variable & the function that gives the player money.

example:

PHP код:
{

PlayerInfo[playerid][Money] += 100;

replace to

PHP код:
{

GivePlayerCash(playerid100); //same as GivePlayerMoney but the differ is it connects the variable with it.

Thank you it works! but I have one question, how do I do stuff like this?
PHP код:
Player[Player[playerid][BeingTicketed]][Money] += Player[Player[playerid][BeingTicketed]][TicketPrice]; 

simply, these are variables mixed together forming a Specific one, added together