/report Help

hello again

i would like to ask if anyone can help me with a system that save the input of a dialog to a dialog list so when that is clicked ( the one that has saved ) more dialog shows with

Name:
Time/Date:
Text:

Код:
CMD:test(playerid, params[])
{
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,50, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Show it", "Show me my name and text", "Show me it", "Close");
}
Now this :-

Код:
public	OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
     if(dialogid==50)
     {
         if(response)
         {
	new string[59], myname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], year ,month, day, hour, minute, second;
	getdate(year, month, day);
	gettime(hour, minute, second);
	GetPlayerName(playerid, myname, sizeof(myname));
             format(string, sizeof(string), "Name %s\nTime %i:%i:%i\nDate %i/%i/%i\nText %s", myname, hour, minute, second, day,month,year, inputtext);
             ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 51, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Information", "Your Information", "Okay", "");
          }
      }
return 1;
}

No basicly i want it to be

Me: /suggest

Dialog: * Input *

Admin: /suggestions

&& DIALOG_TYPE_LIST

Dialog: Title: Server Suggestion
Suggestion By: Austin_Rapter

Admin: * Clicks It*

Dialog: && DIALOG_TYPE_MESSAGE

Then all the info

I just got this..

:

Just edit this.

pawn Код:
case DIALOG_EMIGRATION_PHONE: {

if(strlen(inputtext) >= 8) {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You number should be 8 digits or less/ Your number should be digits.");
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_EMIGRATION_PHONE, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone Change", "Type here's your new number", "Enter", "Cancel");
                return 1;
                }

if(response) // If they clicked 'Yes' or pressed enter
        {
    new  messageString[128];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, szPlayerName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
    playerVariables[playerid][pPhoneNumber] = strval(inputtext);
    format(messageString, sizeof(messageString), "*Phone Number Changed : %s (%d) to %s",szPlayerName, playerid ,inputtext);
    submitToAdmins(messageString, COLOR_YELLOW);
 }
pawn Код:
case DIALOG_EMIGRATION: {
            if(response) switch(listitem) {

case 0: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_EMIGRATION_NAME, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Name Change", "Type here you're new name", "Enter", "Cancel");
            case 1: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_EMIGRATION_PHONE, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone Change", "Type here's your new number", "Enter", "Cancel");
            case 2: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_EMIGRATION_AGE, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Phone Change", "Type here's your new age", "Enter", "Cancel");
                }
        }
pawn Код:
format(aString, sizeof(aString), "Emigration Service");
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_EMIGRATION, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, aString, "Name Change\nPhone Change\nGender Change(Shemales only)\nWeapon License", "Select", "Cancel");

I would like one that is

A. Clear
B. Small (( Even if it use's stocks ))
C. That isn't for another thing

Well you requested something that you have to use something like YINI or DINI so you can load the suggestions, and show the date they were suggested, and time and so on.

could someone help me with this