Create a roleplay with SQLite is recommended?

Well, I pretend create a roleplay with SQLite but I don't know if that is recommended.
Because, I see very quantity of GM with MySQL and I have very problems with MySQL(I don't know why).

In your opinion, you would create a roleplay with SQLite?

Thanks.

Sorry for my english, I'm brazilian ;P

Yes, I would personally create a server with SQLite. The pre-build mysql people seem to think sucks, but in-fact it is one of the best you can use.

No, I'd never do so.
There isn't any easy way to manage such database from outside of the server, no way to access it from outside the server(websited?) i'd suggest solving your mysql problems. It is the way, way best way to store your data for your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I'd never do so.
There isn't any easy way to manage such database from outside of the server, no way to access it from outside the server(websited?) i'd suggest solving your mysql problems. It is the way, way best way to store your data for your server
MySQL isn't the BEST way to store your data. It all depends on what YOU as an individual prefer.

On Topic:

Yes you can create your server with SQLite. Is it recommended? We don't really know because close to no servers released info or their script that are roleplay and use SQLite. I wouldn't see a problem with it, although I've been told that if you're going to be saving a lot of stuff then MySQL would be better. But if you already know SQLite and want to use SQLite--go for it!

What it really depends on is the amount of players, and how much data you'll be accessing. You wouldn't want to use SQLite if you have A LOT of data being saved and loaded.

OK, if my server reach 100 players online day to day, I can get problems with SQLite?

How about y_ini for RP scripts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinacMrcina
Посмотреть сообщение
How about y_ini for RP scripts?
Use y_ini is a good idea, but I would create a UCP and I need MySQL or SQLite to that.