pawn Код:
for(new c = 0; c < MAX_VEHICLES; c++)
    {
        if((carid >= 22) && (carid <= 35))
        {
            new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z; GetVehiclePos(c, x,y,z);
            new model[24]; GetVehicleName(c,model,sizeof(model));
            format(PropertyString,sizeof(PropertyString),"Police");
            VehicleLabel[c] = Create3DTextLabel(PropertyString, 0xFF0000CC, x, y, z, 10, 0, 1);
            Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(VehicleLabel[c],c,0,0,0);
        }
    }

goes to this errors

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14100) : error 017: undefined symbol "carid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14103) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14103) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14105) : error 017: undefined symbol "VehicleLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14105) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14105) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14105) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\vanja\Balkan Net RP\gamemodes\SteamRSRoleplay.pwn(14105) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

You should not just copy & paste scripts everywhere and excpect everything work. I recommend you to learn to script, then you would understand whats going on there and copy & paste would be possible without anyone's help.

okay but , can u help me with this? :P

lmfao whats carid 22 and 35, we dont know itz either in a public or in a stock, search for carid and post that 2

Put Car id 411 Infernus

that wont help i copied and added to my script seems he just copy the entire thing from another script

PHP код:
if((carid >= 22) && (carid <= 35)) 
Should be:

PHP код:
if(carid >= 22 && carid <= 35
And you didn't even define them.