NGRP Arenas

Hey guys can someone please tell me how to set up the ngrp paintball arenas? In the scriptfiles when i open arenas all coordinates are 0's so i need help how to set it up.

Well go to locations where you would like the arenas to be(e.g. warehouse interior) and /save on the location....after that go to My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\Savedpositions.txt.Open the .txt and get the x y z coordinates from there the numbers were like (player skin,x,y,z).So yeah copy the x y z paste them in your script->compile>>>Done!

go in-game and /joinarena > Admin panel and follow the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penki4a
Посмотреть сообщение
Well go to locations where you would like the arenas to be(e.g. warehouse interior) and /save on the location....after that go to My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\Savedpositions.txt.Open the .txt and get the x y z coordinates from there the numbers were like (player skin,x,y,z).So yeah copy the x y z paste them in your script->compile>>>Done!
can you show me an example like printscreen.

Everyone has this issue with a NG:RP script.They never got the direct file. I do however have the newest updated version. (* Legally *) Except, there is a one thing, I don't like the idea of people using it. I will PM you the file.

Meaning, I didn't download the script from any other site, got it directly from NGG. +

and, I won't release there 'GM' or anything related to information like that. < A few things yeah, but nothing HUGE. >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyone has this issue with a NG:RP script.They never got the direct file. I do however have the newest updated version. (* Legally *) Except, there is a one thing, I don't like the idea of people using it. I will PM you the file.

Meaning, I didn't download the script from any other site, got it directly from NGG. +

and, I won't release there 'GM' or anything related to information like that. < A few things yeah, but nothing HUGE. >
ok thanks man rep++