What style should i use for my server ?

Well i wanted to ask what people would like to see this days

So please help me look well

i got two options

1- A role play refunding server giving on start ex: 100k and ofcourse things will be more in price etc

2- A medium~Heavy Rp server with a very good script well mapped scripted no refund and real life economy

NONE OF THOSE OPTIONS.
NO MORE ROLEPLAYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
NO MORE ROLEPLAYS
^^^^^^^
There are too many rp servers in samp...

i know but can some one tell me if an answer i am sure my server will be unique i just need help in this point :@

i voted lol

I don't understand the concept of refunding.
Is it like "I MAID DIS MUCH MUNIES ON DIS SERVER, SO GIB ME MUNIES ON UR SERBR" ?
That seems silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
i know but can some one tell me if an answer i am sure my server will be unique i just need help in this point :@
Heard it 100 times and still nothing new.
refund(s) will only destroy the point of roleplay.
btw rp = +90% of getting a low playerbase.

Please no

Dude, DONT refund, unless you want to ruin da server..
Let the players to get a job which doesn't recuires to sell stuff to people, like umm
take for example the pizza job, they can earn money from the system, not from players.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
1- A role play refunding server giving on start ex: 100k and ofcourse things will be more in price etc
The two words "unique" and "refunding" doesn't fit together. Just by mentioning that you already copied like half of the excisting RP servers. GG.

Also,
we don't need more (shit) RP. Don't get your hopes up, I don't think you would manage to pull off a successful RP server, but that's just my opinion. Feel free to prove me wrong.