[FilterScript] Online Ingame Websites

Online Ingame Websites by Jeroen!
Okay, so what I have done this night, from 1 AM to 6 AM, is making some kewl but totally useless Filterscript.

What it does, my database stores fake domains, people can request the website location of the domain.
If you write sona-gaming.com it goes to sona-gaming.com/sites/sona.txt, or when writing domain.com it goes to sona-gaming.com/sites/domain.txt
Once it got the location, SA-MP is wasting a lot of resources to convert it and to show it in a textbox.
The fun of this, you can access websites on other servers, and people can add websites to all servers, without the files being on the server.

Example site (search.sa)

I made this just of the heck of creating a fake Domain Name Server.
People can add their own websites by:
  • Creating a txt file, writing somethin in it (max 20 rows and max 64 lenght)
  • Upload it to your webserver
  • Apply for a domain here: https://sona-gaming.com/u/domain, your domain will be added within 24 hours, most of the times even within a few hours, at ".txt file url" you do not need to paste the domain you want but you need to paste the location of your .txt file, for example "example.com/file.txt"
  • Your Site is published, but keep that file on your Webserver, because we ain't hosting it! You can edit it whatever you want because that is YOUR space.
VISUAL TUTORIAL

Curious but do not want to host yet? Just try out the .pwn file and explore the net!

COMMANDS: /website

DOWNLOAD: Version 0.1
PASTEBIN Version 0.1

||Popular sites: google.com (redirected to search.sa), domain.com .||
||Sites will be regularly updated at search.sa ||

Future Updates:
Just to let you know, we do not have anything that will notify you if the script is outdated, I will add it on a later version.
I am normally not releasing any scripts and I have never tried something like this.
I would appreciate help if there are coming a few Slave Servers soon if this becomes somewhat popular.
I will also add Variables that can be added to sites soonish.

DNS Lookup:
http://sona-gaming.com/API/dns.php?domain=search.sa
*Change search.sa to anything you want!*
It returns something like this:
CODE|DOMAIN|URL

Codes (for the people who need them):
0 -Everything is Okay
-1 -Redirection (If you enter the domain you may be redirected to another one, like google.com redirects to search.sa)
-9 -Domain not Found
-16 -Something went wrong, you possibly have nothing entered.
410 -Internal Server Error

For this you need sscanf2!

Credits:
Code:
SA-MP Team for a_samp and a_http
Y_Less for Sscanf2
DracoBlue for dcmd
Everyone who I forgot.
Everyone may edit this, if they keep the name of the original author ([SONA]Jeroen) in the script.
Everyone may make use of the SONA DNS Servers, if you do not flood it.

We are not held responsible for damaged computers because of injections, if I find malicious software on a domain I will remove it, as many domains will be previewed as possible.