Roleplay Vehicle System

Hello, I know the title is a bit noobish but what the hey! I'd like to have a discussion about an RP vehicle system, I'd actually like your ideas. What can I do to make different from the others?

Thanks.

What I was thinking about doing was making a parking lot filled with cars, and then using functions such as InterpolateCameraPos to look at each of the different cars, , which would then show the vehicle's information such as top speed, cost, etcetra.

I've made system in which you must have workers who assemble vehicles. And then vehicles traveling to other cities where workers import cars into some car shops. And there you have some text draw when you come close to vehicle, you can see its information and everything. That is part about buying vehicle. You can make more models of one. For example you create normal car and car with nitro (race car)...

Make that you can buy attachable items for your vehicle and it saves them in a mysql and them preview them on your website

Both of the above, but in a custom mapped car shop with the cars in rooms with viewing panels etc.

P.S. good luck with your server