[Q?]Gaming Computer

What is a good gaming computer underneath 500 dollars, and is very well placed * Meaning good, *

Current Computer Specs :

Код:
Operating System
	MS Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1
CPU
	Intel Pentium 4 519K
	Prescott 90nm Technology
RAM
	3.00 GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 200MHz (4-4-4-12)
Motherboard
	IBM IBM (LGA775/PSC/TJS)	60 °C
Graphics
	DELL S2409W (1920x1080@60Hz)
	512MB GeForce 8400 GS (EVGA)	66 °C
Hard Drives
	298GB Western Digital WDC WD3200AAKS-00B3A0 ATA Device (SATA)	52 °C
	298GB Seagate ST3320613AS ATA Device (SATA)	49 °C
Optical Drives
	HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LP20 ATA Device
	DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Audio
	High Definition Audio Device
Need Better Computer Spec's :

Are you able to buy from eBay ? if yes than here's a good computer in low price -Click Me

To get an computer with decent specs under 500 euros you should think about assembling it yourself. Meaning you buy individual parts and put them together. I take you already have a computer case, hard drives, CD drive and the OS those are parts you don't need to buy again.

If you never opened a computer before it might be hard to assemble a new one in that case I suggest you ask a friend or someone who's more experienced. Though don't be freightend by it, I myself was around 12 - 13 when I did my first 'custom' PC it's really not that hard. If you have any doubts use ****** or the guides that come with the motherboard, processor etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
To get an computer with decent specs under 500 euros you should think about assembling it yourself. Meaning you buy individual parts and put them together. I take you already have a computer case, hard drives, CD drive and the OS those are parts you don't need to buy again.

If you never opened a computer before it might be hard to assemble a new one in that case I suggest you ask a friend or someone who's more experienced. Though don't be freightend by it, I myself was around 12 - 13 when I did my first 'custom' PC it's really not that hard. If you have any doubts use ****** or the guides that come with the motherboard, processor etc.
The temperature is over 60c if you didn't notice,its not a good case,and she said dollars not euros.

I spend around $500 on my PC (I built it in pounds, translating its around 500) and I am so happy I did it. Best computer I've ever had for such a low price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
The temperature is over 60c if you didn't notice,its not a good case,and she said dollars not euros.
Oh sorry Sherlock I mistyped the currency, I stand with what I said anyhow.

Adding to that temperature is not an accurate indicator for a good or bad case, it totally depends on the hardware, the fans, the way you managed the cables and the amount of dust collecting inside the case itself. The computer you provided on eBay is not that good either. Look up on ****** the AMD Bulldozer series doesn't have a good name when it comes to performance. I would spend a little more on a core i5 any day of the week, it outperforms it by far. Atleast know what you're talking about before you try to be a smart ass.

Not saying it's bad though, but I would rather compile my own PC than buy one of eBay that has hardware I wouldn't put my money on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh sorry Sherlock I mistyped the currency, I stand with what I said anyhow.

Adding to that temperature is not an accurate indicator for a good or bad case, it totally depends on the hardware, the fans, the way you managed the cables and the amount of dust collecting inside the case itself. The computer you provided on eBay is not that good either. Look up on ****** the AMD Bulldozer series doesn't have a good name when it comes to performance. I would spend a little more on a core i5 any day of the week, it outperforms it by far. Atleast know what you're talking about before you try to be a smart ass.

Not saying it's bad though, but I would rather compile my own PC than buy one of eBay that has hardware I wouldn't put my money on.
Me sherlock ? didn't know.
I don't see why you so care about it,normal pc,can run any game,nothing much was requested.
and if you so care about it,than here a better computer in lower price - Click Me (the first just picked-up on homepage)
Computer Specs -
Код:
CPU: i7 2600 8MB Cache and 3.40GHz proccecor speed
RAM: 8GB DDR3 (unfortentely,the memory speed is not written)
HDD: 1,500GB(1.5TB) 7,200 RPM
GPU: Radeon 5770 1GB GDDR5
PSU: not mentioned.
if you'll get that PC,you'll need to buy a better GPU if you want a better performance & more FPS in-game.

P.S. "No metter if the case is good or not"
Than put your computer into a carton box,if the case doesn't metter.

EDIT: Re readed your post,and,well,you're stupid.
you told me to learn about computers when you have failed by yourself.
I mean are you trying to tell her that its better to stay with current specs instead of buying better & newer pc ?
Her CPU has only 2 cores,ram has only 200MHz,GPU has only 512MB.
She barely able to play Minecraft with these specs.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Me sherlock ? didn't know.
I don't see why you so care about it,normal pc,can run any game,nothing much was requested.
and if you so care about it,than here a better computer in lower price - Click Me (the first just picked-up on homepage)
Computer Specs -
Код:
CPU: i7 2600 8MB Cache and 3.40GHz proccecor speed
RAM: 8GB DDR3 (unfortentely,the memory speed is not written)
HDD: 1,500GB(1.5TB) 7,200 RPM
GPU: Radeon 5770 1GB GDDR5
PSU: not mentioned.
if you'll get that PC,you'll need to buy a better GPU if you want a better performance & more FPS in-game.

P.S. "No metter if the case is good or not"
Than put your computer into a carton box,if the case doesn't metter.

EDIT: Re readed your post,and,well,you're stupid.
you told me to learn about computers when you have failed by yourself.
I mean are you trying to tell her that its better to stay with current specs instead of buying better & newer pc ?
Her CPU has only 2 cores,ram has only 200MHz,GPU has only 512MB.
She barely able to play Minecraft with these specs.
Current specs? Where on EARTH did I say that he or she should stay with the current specs? I said he should buy individual parts and assemble the computer by himself, I also said he already had a case from his old PC he can use, also the DVD drive (that is barely used anymore) and the harddrives if he feels like saving money. Neither did I say that a good case doesn't matter. But you based your entire statement soley on the 60c temperature. Which is not a good indicator for a good or bad case. And why would you buy a stock pc with a bad GPU to later on buy a new GPU that's wasting money. Buying the parts individually will always proof to be cheaper and better in terms of customisability and performance.

EDIT, from my experience I wouldn't just buy sensitive technology from eBay. Most likely you can get your money back if anything is wrong, but it's a pain to go through all this trouble while you could've avoided it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you able to buy from eBay ? if yes than here's a good computer in low price -Click Me
Thanks man, I got it!

Cheers rep'ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexer1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks man, I got it!

Cheers rep'ed.
You better buy new graphics card and PSU.