Question,

Is there honestly any forum moderators or forum administrators? That are active.

I'm not being disrespectful or anything when I say this. Start cleaning threads out that have been posted incorrectly.

Just anyways, simple question. No smart-ass remarks or trolls. Simple yes or no.

Yes,
******,Dugi,Cessil and Kaisersouse.

Of course they are, they just can't read every single word posted on these forums at once. Use the report button, or maybe contact a moderator through visitor message.

YES! there are many active mods, dont expect them to look at every thread though...

Ofcourse, you may see a big list of active members and you might find an online admin / moderator

You should try reporting the posts then, I can't find any reports made by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
You should try reporting the posts then, I can't find any reports made by yourself.
Umm? The players/members shouldn't be relied on to find people who abuse or miss use the forums. "Moderators" aka "Moderation" kinda the topic in it's self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm? The players/members shouldn't be relied on to find people who abuse or miss use the forums. "Moderators" aka "Moderation" kinda the topic in it's self.
What do you expect? Do you really think spamming "WRONG SEKSHUN!" a billion times will make the forums less messy?
Like said, start reporting to get them (re)moved faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Please report the threads you find "ABUSIVE".
I've reported some threads and they eventually got DELETED.
How can you talk about Moderation when you didnt even reported a single post/thread?
They are moderators not ninjas.

As much as we'd love to, we can't read every single post in every single thread on every single board to make sure they comply w/ the rules. This is why the "report" button exists...so that users can help us out by reporting bad posts (which helps us get to them quicker).