Text or Login box won't start.

When I connect to a server (any server) the SA:MP and GTA_SA.exe starts normally, SAMP.

When I pressed TAB, I can see who is connected to server. But It never displays the login box, text, etc...

EDIT I found this, we have the same problem https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=358363

4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on: Not needed, because the bug is on all.
5) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs /
6) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it) - It works perfect
7) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles - None of them

Possible your username.ini from the server got glitched or if you connect to a server, the issue is you might have a slow computer. Rather than that it would more than likely be a loading issue on yourself. Make sure you have the current SA:MP 0.3e SA:MP client or something I noticed ~ Your connection time / speed to the server could possible be the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Possible your username.ini from the server got glitched or if you connect to a server, the issue is you might have a slow computer. Rather than that it would more than likely be a loading issue on yourself. Make sure you have the current SA:MP 0.3e SA:MP client or something I noticed ~ Your connection time / speed to the server could possible be the issue.
Agree with you. When you connect to some server, your SA-MP client downloads game mode start up scripts and etc. Make sure your PING is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I've got:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.60GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB GDDR3
2GB Kingston 800MHz
800KB/sec Internet Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crni
Посмотреть сообщение
I've got:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.60GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB GDDR3
2GB Kingston 800MHz
800KB/sec Internet Connection
Your internet is only 800KB/s?!? I guess it is good enough for SA-MP, but seriously Sorry if I am not helping, but try getting more RAM. I don't know how much RAM SA-MP needs, but I never ran it on anything with less than 6GB of RAM :P

Your processor also sucks, however it's good enough for SA-MP.

I would recommend you just get a better computer, because your current PC is outdated :P

Sorry if I sound rude

I edited post.

We have same problem https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=358363

Quote:

Yea, i have used search and no-one is giving a result, they just say something similar to 'Nvm Solved' or something.
But yea, My game freezes on login, I am still able to move my mouse but the water is still and I am unable to type.

Still no solution...