Looking for potential

The title might seem dumb, but I'll just explain it within this thread. I'm currently looking for a potential server, in which is newly made and quite organized. I have alot of friends that are wanting to move aside with me after we actually quit many servers such as RCRP, HRP, USRP, SARP etc. Anyways, please pm me if you do posess that kind of server, must have a hand authorized issued script made from scratch - no GM edits !!, a good forum, and must be newly made. We are about 15 friends in total, and I'm sure your playerbase might be boosted aside especially with heavy hardcore roleplayers roaming around your community.

Thanks anyways,

Me too, however I don't care for the GM edit so much, as long as it has a somewhat playerbase, and an interesting script. Also don't mind if it's old or new.

Servers suck these days, since those fucking refund retards started doing this auto refund shit it just makes SAMP roleplay shit, I hope it could have been like the old days where RC:RP and other servers like it dominated.

Anyone remember Everlast roleplay? At least 2007/2008 because i remember watching simposons movie while playing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenReeder
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone remember Everlast roleplay? At least 2007/2008 because i remember watching simposons movie while playing it!
I don't remember it but I'm sure it's not worse then 9999999999999 money refund, level 29, PLAT VIP - For free.

Everlast RP, yeah I used to play there, wasn't active thought. It was a pretty good server from what I remember..

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Banks
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't remember it but I'm sure it's not worse then 9999999999999 money refund, level 29, PLAT VIP - For free.
I used to play on Everlast and I can guarantee you it was a professional server, not "9999999999999 refund" because it's from the old school where the "refund" bullshit didn't exist.

OP, finding a server is hard nowadays, but I think there is always chance to find a good one. My server is running a script developed from scratch in a period of 6 months and still in active development, so don't think that all the servers are bad, most are, just keep searching!

You have 15 friend , and looking for a partner ? but what u talking about is looking for some one pay the host ? is that what you want ?

Well, servers arent what they used to be as they offer a large refunds now adays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert West
Посмотреть сообщение
You have 15 friend , and looking for a partner ? but what u talking about is looking for some one pay the host ? is that what you want ?
Are you like slow or something? I think you misunderstood what this thread is about.