RemoveBuildingForPlayer Freeze Bug

Hello,

I am having issues with RemoveBuildingPlayer, the result of it is when you go to Connect it freezes, Obviously because its under OnPlayerConnect, but anyway is there any way possible at all to fix this issue, because there is no way I can go with "less" RemoveBuilding's..

I think I explained that as clear as I could, if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

lol put this under
pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit
lol

+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A]ndrei
Посмотреть сообщение
lol put this under
pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit
lol
He will get an error
Код:
Undefined symbol "playerid"

im very sorry its like this
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 11372, -2076.4375, -107.9297, 36.9688, 0.25); //this is an examle
return 1;
}

It is currently under OnPlayerConnect, as I said at the First Post, everything Compiles Great, but like I said everyone freezes when entering the server.

are you using StrCMP if you use STRCMP and ZCMD they inflict and wont let each other work...I THINK IT INTERFEARS WITH RemoveBuildingForPlayer NOT SURE...

Are you sure it is the removebuilding code? Has it done this before it was added? I suggest removing all of the codes and then trying again, to see if it freezes or not (only if you don't know it worked when it was not there).

Strcmp and dcmd..so very possible, but it does actually work with Few RemoveBuildingforplayer but freezes with alot in.

agreed with kindred also can you give us all the codes for RemoveBuildingForPlayer maybe we will find something wrong that the pawn does not find(just maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure it is the removebuilding code? Has it done this before it was added? I suggest removing all of the codes and then trying again, to see if it freezes or not (only if you don't know it worked when it was not there).
Yes it works fine without it.