Photoshop request thread

Information
This thread is made for people to freely come and request a project that i will create for you using adobe photoshop.

Request format
Код:
Project type:
Personal features:
Additional information:
Project type?
This area is for you to state what type of project you are looking for, weather it would be a signature, a logo of some sort or even a userbar.

Personal features?
Explain here if what kind of content you are looking to be in the image, for example say a specific text you would like added or if you would like to add a already made image into a already made one and so on, mostly just for elaborating what you want.

Additional information?
Pretty much self explanatory.

Change log
Request are open as of the 14th of july.

(My other thread was deleted due to it being in the wrong section of the forums.)
(Also i thank yourgta for the idea to use photoshop.)

Any example's ?

Currently on my laptop due to my desktop out of order, so i don't have any images on this one...but im really also trying to start fresh and to prove my self to all, so ill just wait till someone posts and ill show you what i can do shall we.

You do requests for other people and yet you use a signature created by someone else?

Actually thats where i got the idea in the first place to start photoshoping, i give thanks to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo*
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually thats where i got the idea in the first place to start photoshoping, i give thanks to him
So in other words you're a newbie.

Not completely, i've had time to work with photoshop obveriously, but i dont think you get it, i just got the idea of doing this from yourgta.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not completely, i've had time to work with photoshop obveriously, but i dont think you get it, i just got the idea of doing this from yourgta.
And how old is that thread? A few days. If you got the idea from that thread that would mean that you haven't been used photoshop for too long.

Ughh he gave me the idea to photoshop on the FORUMS, not to photoshop, just misunderstood

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ughh he gave me the idea to photoshop on the FORUMS, not to photoshop, just misunderstood
You should've said so then.
Quote: