Is this a Good Graphic card ?

Well... I am going to buy this Graphic Card.. Can i run hard-core games with it ?

Like.. Dead-Space - ARMA II - GTA IV , etc.

Features :

Nividia GeForce 520 - 1GB DDR3

What do you think ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [xB]Lordz
Посмотреть сообщение
Gta 4 will work.
Im not sure about other games.
No, at all!
Even on medium settings it will lag @ 1920 x 1080 ...

Ah - What about the other games ?

Thanks for the post above ^^

- And for SlashPT too.

But the Question is

Will this run hardcore games ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it will occur because my friend has 1GB nvidia graphics + 3GB RAM + i3 processor.
It's not lagging for him.
I saw + played.
Don't look at how much VRAM a graphics card has, 1GB and higher is enough if you don't run games in a 3D way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение

- And for SlashPT too.

But the Question is

It will run, but not on High settings, this graphics card can handle it on Low - Medium, but that depends of the resolution you are playing games on.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it will occur because my friend has 1GB nvidia graphics + 3GB RAM + i3 processor.
It's not lagging for him.
I saw + played.
Let me laught a while man, you are the epic noobish guy who doesn't understand nothing about computer hardware...

Having 1 GB of vRam means nothing, and believe me I know what I'm talking about, even in this case it's worse because it has a GDDR3 memory with about 64 bit bandwidth, you even know what it means? I don't think so...

For example the GT 520 can't even compare to one GTX 560 ti, and you know why? Because the GTX 560 ti has a way better GPU with about 384 cuda cores, not only 48, it's GDDR5 and it's 256-bit width, and both have 1 GB of vRam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение

- And for SlashPT too.

But the Question is

If you want to run "hardcore" games you should buy one GPU like GTX 670/570/480, those are GPU's that are capable of running hardcore games lag-free, I'm sure that a GPU that is about 60Ђ like the GT 520 won't even run GTA IV on medium settings @ 1080P ...

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/

i guess it will
i have 4GB Ram nVidia GeForce 210 , 512MB and 3.0ghz 3.0ghz (2 Cpu's)
and gta iv works fine i played Dead Space also with it no lag at all

[quote='[xB]Lordz;1964498']
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashPT
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me laught a while man, you are the epic noobish guy who doesn't understand nothing about computer hardware...

Having 1 GB of vRam means nothing, and believe me I know what I'm talking about, even in this case it's worse because it has a GDDR3 memory with about 64 bit bandwidth, you even know what it means? I don't think so...

For example the GT 520 can't even compare to one GTX 560 ti, and you know why? Because the GTX 560 ti has a way better GPU with about 384 cuda cores, not only 48, it's GDDR5 and it's 256-bit width, and both have 1 GB of vRam...

Hey,it's just my experience.
Gta 4 won't work in mine because my graphics is just 256 mb.
I played gta 4 through my friend's pc and he told me that he had 1GB graphics + 3GB ram .....
And again you are talking about how much VRAM your graphics card has.
It's not about how much VRAM you have, it's about the power/performence the graphics card can give...

I didn't realy all the posts but I generaly LOLed as most replies, and a serious one was SlashPT's one.

@BlackBank3 He wasn't totaly talking about VRAM but on the GPU performance and yes VRAM helps LOLS. In a FULL HD monitor + GT530 + 256mb the colors would be like a shit.

A cheap graphic card could be GTX560Ti, ATI HD 6850 such like that. SlashPT said a graphic card is considerated from its brandwith, CUDA core (nVIDIA GPUs), Core clock and Memory clock, as well as VRAM helps and the interface. Even a GTX560Ti for about $130 - $160 (most countries) can run games on MAX settings on "high" monitors, good quality, high performance.

On games also depends on your CPU and RAM. CPU on its cores, frequency and such like that. Also on RAM the capacity can handle in, and the write/read frequency.

E.g GTA 4 on a i3 2100 @ 3.3Ghz, 4GB RAM DDr3 1600Mhz, GTX560Ti. Runs on MAX having 30FPS AVG.