Need help with streamer error

Hey guys, I need some help, have any of you ran across this error in the streamer.inc include?

pawn Код:
C:\Users\TheDarkness\Downloads\SA-MP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\TheDarkness\Downloads\SA-MP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(382) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\TheDarkness\Downloads\SA-MP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(404) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\TheDarkness\Downloads\SA-MP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Get the 0.3e includes and an updated version of the streamer you are currently using.

Click Me

RoXoR, i have the 0.3e server, as you can see in my signatures, along with the new includes, but the problem still exists......

Did you re-open the script and re-compile it.

The errors are ONLY caused when not having the 0.3e includes and shit, so if you already have it, then you're either lieing or you didn't re-open pawno, goto file -> open, and then opened and recompiled it.

Go manually to your SAMP 0.3e server files, go to Pawno and open pawn editor. Then go to File>Open and open your gamemode and recompile it.

Nevermind, I fixed it, thanks anyways, I have something wrong, where sometimes, the things I go to copy into a differnet folder, will not copy, but return a successful message, and I just manually re-added the new includes. worked like a charm.

Cheers!