Map is crashing the server

hey guys,

I mapped a map by myself and put it into a filterscript. I did it before and working fine. now this map is really big, and when I put it into filterscript it is loaded, but it crashes every player. Someone know how?

Thy

My boy, thank you for this very precise description of your problem.

In any case, do you use a streamer? Have you thought about the object limits in SA:MP? Did you add an invalid object ID such as car IDs?

It's most likely an invalid object man, Or some streamer problem. One of the two.

Lets guess your code
[offtopic] Apparently his mum scripted his server LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL [/offtopic]

Are there object limits? I didnt know that sry, whats the Max If I may ask?

The official limit for objects is 1000. Make sure you use a streamer, especially for self-made maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Micha
View Post
The official limit for objects is 1000. Make sure you use a streamer, especially for self-made maps.
I use streamer, I think allready passed the 1000 objects, Is there anything to change the 1000 objects?

Wait, in that case do this: Make sure you set the streaming distance of the smallest objects to 50 or less, medium objects deserve 90, whereas only the biggest objects are worth the maximum streaming distance.

In other words, make sure nobody streams too many objects at once by decreasing the built-in streaming distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Micha
View Post
Wait, in that case do this: Make sure you set the streaming distance of the smallest objects to 50 or less, medium objects deserve 90, whereas only the biggest objects are worth the maximum streaming distance.

In other words, make sure nobody streams too many objects at once by decreasing the built-in streaming distance.
Thanky for your serious relpy! Im going ton try it!

Thanks! +rep

No problem; and if your server still crashes, you probably have an invalid object ID or something completely different problem.