Pawno help. Needed bad

Okay, So every time I try to compile my script it deletes my .amx and then i have to go to my server backup put the .amx back to the gamemode. then i start server and what i just edited/scripted in does not go to the server. I re-open pawno and it shows what i added/fixed/edited/etc... is there but does not show in server. Could it be because when i compile the server when it is done it says error? If that is it how do i fix it? If anyone knows what i should do please let me know. Thank you in advance

Yes, u lose .amx file if you have errors in your script when u compile it.
Post your errors,and lines.

If you have lost the .AMX you don't have that much to worry about, you'll just need to fix the errors. Like SouthClaw said post your errors and we'll try and help you.

Okay This is what i am trying to do
tMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "HELP: {FFFFFF}/robberyhelp /fishhelp /gatehelp");
I am taking /robberyhelp and making it /robhelp.
tMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "HELP: {FFFFFF}/robhelp /fishhelp /gatehelp");
This is what i get when I compile it.

Код:
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(13538) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(62) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(67) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(68) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(69) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(70) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(76) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(79) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(87) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(90) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(90) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(91) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(91) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(94) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(94) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(97) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(97) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(98) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(98) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryan Wharton\Desktop\US-RP Custom by Michael\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
I event tried to edit my server Messages and same thing happens

=bump=

May we see the code which causes the errors?

Obviously you did not define "MAX_PLAYERS"

#Define MAX_PLAYERS

And uh, as the errors says, the array size is invalid, you need to make sure it's not negative, zero or out of bounds, simply read what your errors says, they're litterly telling you what's wrong.

Show line 62 - 99

Thank you everyone for the help. I think i got someone to help me to fix.