[PRISON RELATED GM] Poll and Questions

Hey guys ! I`m planning on creating a new RolePlay GM. I`m thinking about scripting an VERY VERY VERY big Prison Script. I thinked that, maybe, I should give the players the posibillity to escape after they gatter few objects that they need to escape, or maybe when they finish their sentece, maybe, 1 day should be 5 or 10 real hours. If the player escapes he should have what to do after the escape so, I`m thinking to script something like a mission after you escape so you must change your clothes, your identy, your hair style and than, you should have the posibility to buy a house, a car, a bussines. If you do any infraction you should me judged by the Law Enforcement faction and sent to the prison with a sentece calculated with some rules, accusations, infraction you commited and the State Laws.

I`d like to keep the action in LS, maybe mapping a big big prison somewhere in LS, then keeping the rest of the city for the outside life.
Please post your oppinion about my idea, give me other ideas or tell me why I should script this or why I shouldn`t script this.
I`d love to know what features you`d like the GM to have .

Waiting for your comments. Come on, I know you have some ideas for me

If everyone starts off in Prison. How would one become a cop?

Sounds like quite a nice idea, maybe not 100% unique but pretty unique.

Sa-Mp really needs more prisons servers and less general rp.

Nice idea.

-support.

Thanks guys ! And about @Steven82`s question is simple. You can become a prison guard if you are a good prisoneer, so you don`t do crimes or something like that and you should can become an Outside Officer when you escape. Maybe, I`ll create some events where you can become a Guard ( for the start ) so there will be some guards at the beggining of the server.

I lik it

Thanks ! Waiting for more support and comments. If the "I love it ! I`d love to play on a server like that" will reach about 20 votes, I`ll start scripting, I need some mappers, if you`d like to be a mapper, post here.

Guys, what you think about keeping the action in the prison ? I`m thinking about creating the biggest prison map you ever seen and let the players RP only there.

I announce that I will start the GM scripting today. When the Base of the script is ready, I`ll open a Topic where I`m going to announce all the updates that I make on the server I`ll have a testing server too. Keep an eye on the topic