Associating .pwn with pawno

Hello.

Everytime i need to open my gm, i first have to open pawno (blank) and then open my gm. How can i just click on my gm so it opens with pawno.

i tried to use open with but nothing happens.
i did click "associate with *.pwn files" in options..

still it doesn't work. What can i do?

Hm do you run pawno as admin?

i ran it as admin and now when i click on the gm pawno opens up but its blank.

Right click -> Open with .. Select "always open with following program", navigate to your pawno.exe, double click -> Ok.

Isn't this the kind of stuff they taught you when you were 12? I don't see how this could ever be hard to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't this the kind of stuff they taught you when you were 12? I don't see how this could ever be hard to do...
I don't know about you, but in America they don't "teach" you how to really use computers (excluding MS Office Suite + Internet) unless you take an in depth computer apps class. So do I have a 12 year old knowledge for stating that?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Right click -> Open with .. Select "always open with following program", navigate to your pawno.exe, double click -> Ok.

If you would open your eyes and look at my post, you would see that i said i already did this.
Isn't this the kind of stuff they taught you when you were 12, to read and understand what you read?

@steven dont mind him

I have similar problem.

I can't open .pwn files automatically with pawno, when I go on 'Open with..', 'Browse' I select pawno, but pawno doesnt appears on list of recommended programs, so atm only way for me to open .pwn files is to first open pawno and use Open (Which takes more time than simply double-clicking on .pwn file).

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3s0
Посмотреть сообщение
I have similar problem.

I can't open .pwn files automatically with pawno, when I go on 'Open with..', 'Browse' I select pawno, but pawno doesnt appears on list of recommended programs, so atm only way for me to open .pwn files is to first open pawno and use Open (Which takes more time than simply double-clicking on .pwn file).
That works for me,if it doesn't appear in the list of recommended programs then browse to pawno and click on open, it would add itself to the list, select it, click on "Apply" and you're done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
That works for me,if it doesn't appear in the list of recommended programs then browse to pawno and click on open, it would add itself to the list, select it, click on "Apply" and you're done.
I know, thats how I do it always for other programs, but pawno still doesnt show on the list.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Well here at my school for a GCSE it's all basic stuff such as sending and receiving an email, opening an attatchment, and creating folders are some of the stuff you have to do. It's the easiest thing in the world.