IPhone 4s Icons

hey guy'ss
i have been using this iphone 4s

but i noticed that my own iphone 4s has pretty less icon on the desktop like it has 2 pages and 1 to half icon .. any idea to get soem more icon ?
  • And when i try to open my games center it show me to login or register an account ! Where from i can open up my games and register are current not avalible ... lol what to do ?

To get some more 'icons', you have to download applications from the appstore

If your wondering about default: such as calculator, contacts, etc:

It's in a folder called 'General'. When I got my iphone 4s not long ago - I spent ages trying to find out where my contacts was, but my brother showed me since he got one 2weeks before me.

Anyway, to get more apps, "icons". Go to the app store, create a iTunes account and download some games/apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
If your wondering about default: such as calculator, contacts, etc:

It's in a folder called 'General'. When I got my iphone 4s not long ago - I spent ages trying to find out where my contacts was, but my brother showed me since he got one 2weeks before me.

Anyway, to get more apps, "icons". Go to the app store, create a iTunes account and download some games/apps.
in quetta - pk for tempraory vication i cant open itune and store ... i dont know why ?