Scripting problem [help with attach3DTextLabelToPlayer]

I have made this little filterscript so that i can have ''World Wide Roleplay Server Owner'' above my players head for others to see. It works fine but i just recently found out that one other player(not sure if any other players have it but its usually only one) in the server [usually ID 4] has the text above there head aswell. How can i make it so it only shows above my head?

This is what ive used so far:

Код HTML:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])

if (strcmp("/soj2968", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
{
    new Text3D:label = Create3DTextLabel("World Wide Roleplay Server Owner", 0x008080FF, 30.0, 40.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0);
    Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(label, playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5);
    return 1;
}
EDIT: where can i get these color codes(0x008080FF) ? The only ones i can find are in this format(#FF0000) which for some reason dont change the message color in pawn.

thats because you havn't defined that only you can do the command, at the moment anyone who does the command can have it on there head

pawn Код:
{

{
    new PlayerName[24]; // We create a variable which will contain the players name.
    GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName));
    if(strcmp(PlayerName,"your name here",true)) // We use strcmp to check if the player who entered the car is the same as ''
     {
    new Text3D:label = Create3DTextLabel("World Wide Roleplay Server Owner", 0x008080FF, 30.0, 40.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0);
}
    return 1;
}
havnt tested this but use somthing along the lines of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
thats because you havn't defined that only you can do the command, at the moment anyone who does the command can have it on there head

pawn Код:
{

{
    new PlayerName[24]; // We create a variable which will contain the players name.
    GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName));
    if(strcmp(PlayerName,"your name here",true)) // We use strcmp to check if the player who entered the car is the same as ''
     {
}
    return 1;
}
havnt tested this but use somthing along the lines of this
i think the parameter size in strcmp should be ignored or set to the same size? like
pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/soj2968",cmdtext,true) == 0)
or maybe simply like
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp("/soj2968",cmdtext,true))
btw for the color codes, see https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Hex and https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Colors_Li...d_player_color
and the color is not changed in pawn but in game :P
also i think you can't see your own 3D Text Label (attached with Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer), it may only visible for other player(s).

Thanks No one done the command though, only i type it and it comes up above another player aswell. Plus do you know how i can make a command to turn it off?

Thanks heaps for you help man

To convert #FFFFFF to use in pawn, add 0x to the front and FF to the end.

0xFFFFFFFF

Thanks guys, im not sure which ones right because im getting errors now