return 1;
}
}
return 0;
}

didnt explain bu didnt rly need to i understand! thanks +rep

I will explain you:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{

if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/flip", true) == 0)
  {
  if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
  {
    new currentveh;
    new Float:angle;
    currentveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);//with this we will get the vehicle id
    GetVehicleZAngle(currentveh, angle);//we will get to know the current Z angle of vehicle, i.e. Z angle of the vehicle which will let us know how the vehicle is.
    SetVehicleZAngle(currentveh, angle);//if we use this the Z angel of the vehicle will become the opposite of the Z angle of wat we got from the above function
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Your vehicle has been flipped.");
    return 1;
  }
  else
  {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You are not in any vehicle!");
    return 1;
  }
  }
   return 0;
}
That's it, hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
I will explain you:
pawn Код:
{

{
  {
    new currentveh;
    new Float:angle;
    currentveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);//with this we will get the vehicle id
    GetVehicleZAngle(currentveh, angle);//we will get to know the current Z angle of vehicle, i.e. Z angle of the vehicle which will let us know how the vehicle is.
    SetVehicleZAngle(currentveh, angle);//if we use this the Z angel of the vehicle will become the opposite of the Z angle of wat we got from the above function
    return 1;
  }
  else
  {
    return 1;
  }
  }
   return 0;
}
That's it, hope you understand.
yeh thanks i understood it but his indentication was awful ( no offence justinnater )

The truth is that the function SetVehicleZAngle sets the vehicle x (pitch) and y (roll) to 0.0 and the z (yaw) angle to the value passed

You could make one that lets the car continue moving too. Most of this is from Faisal_khan.

pawn Код:
{

{
      {
            new currentveh;
            new Float:angle, Float:fVx, Float:fVy, Float:fVz;
            GetVehicleVelocity( currentveh, fVx, fVy, fVz );//get velocity before flip
            GetVehicleVelocity( currentveh, fVx, fVy, fVz );//set velocity after flip
            return 1;
      }
      else
      {
            return 1;
      }
  }
   return 0;
}
EDIT: Not sure you need to do this with this method of flipping "SetVehicleZAngle", but you do need to with the "SetVehiclePos" method because it stops the vehicle. So oops if this was pointless.

The velocity isn't stopped when using SetVehicleZAngle, so restoring the velocity is un-necessary. You never used SetVehicleVelocity anyway.