[Include] Procedural .Rec Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
View Post
In most cases, I'd prefer to give something away.

My philosophy is, If you're doing something for money, you're no longer doing it for fun.
God i remember that saying of yours 'If you're doing something for money, you're not longer doing it for fun.' Such a long time ago when you owned RPG Streetlife and i offered to donate.

Damn, I still can't rep you. -.-

usefull : nice work

still don't know how to use it

Wow nice!

Bump
underrated include, this solves all npc limits without any plugin issues. Theres almost no need to change the samp npc system with this include (except syncing aiming for bots)

If I made standing NPC and I want to NPC follow player if he is 5 meters away, then I need to use BuildRecording function and he will start to follow?

As you can see there is no parameter for a npcid or name, all it does is creating the .rec file. You still need to copy it to the recordings directory, and make the npc play it back. Then he will follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhite
Посмотреть сообщение
If I made standing NPC and I want to NPC follow player if he is 5 meters away, then I need to use BuildRecording function and he will start to follow?
There's a little issue on this formula. If the distance is too short the NPC might stuck for some time. That could happen if the NPC follows a player for a short distance.

If you higher it to 10 it should be ok.

But, if my NPC is called "Bieber" and if it detects any player near him(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint) I should write first parameter npcname as "Bieber" and start playing playback right?

Awesome I love how the fat lady runs at big smoke :LOL: BTW Very Cool script thx for making it

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhite
Посмотреть сообщение
But, if my NPC is called "Bieber" and if it detects any player near him(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint) I should write first parameter npcname as "Bieber" and start playing playback right?
Correct, but you also have to move the .rec file from "scriptfiles" to "npcmodes/records" and have a npcmode with the same name where you play it.

It's genius! I'm however disappointed to be one of the last persons who just seen this.

Well done, Joe. SA-MP needs man like you.

Finally done, i wrapped it in a plugin and will now try to add more functions step by step.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=355849