Incognito's Streamer Objects help Hosted Server

I have a Home server and the objects are working the Streamer but i have a hosted server and there the objects aren't working there wasn't a folter name pawno/include and i maked it and there i puted the .inc file but it still not working

When i see the SErver log
[15:32:27] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26002) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:32:27] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Any help

Update your streamer.so, streamer.dll and streamer.inc then recompile all of your scripts with the CORRECT pawno.

i downloaded the latest version but nothing
but sometimes when i download the newest version two timer and when i put it the server can;t start...

"Script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file" - that says everything if you care to look into it.

Sometimes when you recompile it does not use the includes from the folder you put them in.

Pawno can take includes from any folder.

Try to be sure where its taking them streamer includes from.

I get outed the all filterscripts(because there i'm having CreateDynamicObject.. too) and i Compiled GAMEMODE.pwn and putet it in the Hosted Server FTP(Game Panel) but nothing

Oscii
i don't understant sorry can you write again and good to explain