What is Pawn....?

Is Pawno Lungauge for SAMP only or what? , Is there is any Other Script Lung. can Make GM for SAMP? , Is it from the Most Easiest Script Lung.?

I'm a Begginer Scripter And I would Be Happy and Glad to know the Answers Thanks.... .

Pawno is a scripting software which comes with SA-MP Server package. yes u can use different software to edit/make your script.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Editors

Pawn is an embedded scripting langauge which is embedded in to games (i.e. SA:MP).
Pawno is an EDITOR for the pawn language. There are others (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Editors).

Thanks MP2 but there is one other questions?
Quote:

is it from the Most Easiest Script Lung.?

its not hard.. i can say.. i dont see easier language then this.. expect maybe html lol

it depends.. you know

So You say that Pawno is the Easiest Language...... So what is the Hardest Script Language?, and why they didn't use Other Language for making GM, why Pawno?

Quote:

is it from the Most Easiest Script Lung.?

This is a lung, however, if you refer to the PAWN language, it is a small and relatively easy language (using your brain) C-syntax like language. Although it's not like BASIC in facility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew97
Посмотреть сообщение
So You say that Pawno is the Easiest Language...... So what is the Hardest Script Programming and why they didn't use Other Language for making GM, why Pawno?
PAWN is the language, and PAWNO is the editor or the IDE to develop codes using PAWN. There are hard languages that are literally out of mind such as Whitespace, but if we want to mention 'normal' languages but still hard we can put Assembly. I still say that how hard is a programming language is up to you and your capabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a lung, however, if you refer to the PAWN language, it is a small and relatively easy language (using your brain) C-syntax like language. Although it's not like BASIC in facility.

PAWN is the language, and PAWNO is the editor or the IDE to develop codes using PAWN. There are hard languages that are literally out of mind such as Whitespace, but if we want to mention 'normal' languages but still hard we can put Assembly. I still say that how hard is a programming language is up to you and your capabilities.
That's true, you could make a simple PAWN code that sends a player a message upon connection, or an administration script and much more.

Thank you Guys you Really Helped me.... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymax
Посмотреть сообщение
its not hard.. i can say.. i dont see easier language then this.. expect maybe html lol

it depends.. you know
HTML is not a programming language. It is a mark-up language.