Run server

Hello,I want to know if there is a way where you can just run samp-server.exe and host at home without internet....And other players can get in the servers.

Do not say host the server cause i don't have money...!!

I'm not sure if you mean run the server from home without an internet connection and let other players from around the world connect or, if you mean only players on your home network?

If you mean the first point, nope you need internet, and for the second.. yes as long as they're in the same network.

You need to portforward (it's free ofcourse) and then run samp-server.exe and goto www.whatismyip.com and copy your ip and add :7777 (or anything it is) you can look it in your server.cfg file and give it to your friends and play..
Edit: Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
View Post
You need to portforward (it's free ofcourse) and then run samp-server.exe and goto www.whatismyip.com and copy your ip and add :7777 (or anything it is) you can look it in your server.cfg file and give it to your friends and play..
Edit: Late
Then can I turn off my connection and if yes,then will the other players can still join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelProPlayer
View Post
Then can I turn off my connection and if yes,then will the other players can still join?
No, if you turn off the internet connection to the computer hosting your server, players will not be able to connect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
View Post
No, if you turn off the internet connection to the computer hosting your server, players will not be able to connect.
^^ This btw there's something (i forgot am sleepy) with that if you and other players have it then even if you turn your connection off other ppl can still join..

I think not, Rudy. Unless you want them to direct connect via modem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
View Post
^^ This btw there's something (i forgot am sleepy) with that if you and other players have it then even if you turn your connection off other ppl can still join..
Huh? How do you expect players that are around the world to connect to a server that isn't connected to the internet? Magic fairy dust?

Dont have cash?
no problem. you can pick a free samp server host that are listed in my website as shown in my signature(below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraZyCaT
View Post
Dont have cash?
no problem. you can pick a free samp server host that are listed in my website as shown in my signature(below).
How can we trusted on you?
I mean you will able to steal peoples GameMode script!
I am not sure about you but if i am wrong,you are good person that giving free host