who thinks highschool will teach pawn?

im going to highschool next year do you think they can? they have a mentor program where they have a person come and teach you your interest twice a week so i really wanna learn pawn. is it possible teahers know it? like PC teachers pm me your thoughts?

I can't believe the day finally came
someone asked this.

(now, seriously, they would teach something like C, which is alot more practical and useful than PAWN, since PAWN most known uses are for counter strike AMX-Mod scripts and SAMP, and I really doubt a high school is going to teach PAWN for these purposes).

Same here. I highly doubt it. My College has a programme like this only and they teach us C and C++.

Why would they? Since its a Gaming something,

I'm currently 3rd Year Highschool and were having Java Scripting + HTML Lessons.

Sadly for me, I'm also in HighSchool. My school has IT (Information Technology) which teaches us how to use computers and shit. They don't teach us anything like C+ or anything much cooler. I've learned PAWN. Hopefully, I'll never leave SA-MP. Maybe when I'm out of school, I'll try to teach some guys on how to use PAWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTR12
Посмотреть сообщение
Sadly for me, I'm also in HighSchool. My school has IT (Information Technology) which teaches us how to use computers and shit. They don't teach us anything like C+ or anything much cooler. I've learned PAWN. Hopefully, I'll never leave SA-MP. Maybe when I'm out of school, I'll try to teach some guys on how to use PAWN.
Haha I think that will be fine. I can do that too

Sadly, I doubt this'll ever happen.
Most highschools teach you either Java, HTML, C or C+, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitbird
Посмотреть сообщение
Sadly, I doubt this'll ever happen.
Most highschools teach you either Java, HTML, C or C+, as far as I know.
Exactly even in India ROFL

Well we have to suggest this idea to the school. Tell the teachers to learn this, or either we teach! lol.

I don't think so, it's useless.