[Tutorial] SA-MP Modding Guide

Another problem..
I can't export anything (col/dff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
Another problem..
I can't export anything (col/dff)
You have to run the gtamax before exporting the files.

They can be found in...

gmax\scripts\GTA_Tools

Just click on it and you can export it.

Ok thanks. Well.. here's another problem

As you can see, no txd in my object.

Quote:
View Post
Ok thanks. Well.. here's another problem

As you can see, no txd in my object.
Well first you have to apply your texture (.png, .bmp or even .jpeg) But if its .jpeg you gotta convert it..

I already convert it to .bmp

Quote:
View Post
I already convert it to .bmp
Did you name the bmp in txd editor the same name it was when you applyed it to the model?

And is it compresed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
View Post
Did you name the bmp in txd editor the same name it was when you applyed it to the model?

And is it compresed
yes.

Quote:
View Post
yes.
Add me on Skype and I'll speak with you.

The last thing SA-MP needs with its sync (no offence) are mods. I hate it when some retard is 2 miles away from my vehicle and still jacks it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
The last thing SA-MP needs with its sync (no offence) are mods. I hate it when some retard is 2 miles away from my vehicle and still jacks it.
This is not related to any type of vehicle, peds or even cleo mods at all..

It is only related to OBJECT creating, sorry to miss-interpted the words of the tittle.

I got a question, is there anyway to add an object so everybody playing on the server can see the object ? Please help me...Added you on skype too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookie98
View Post
I got a question, is there anyway to add an object so everybody playing on the server can see the object ? Please help me...Added you on skype too.
Yes, the scripting way is the only way unless if Kalcor does a thing for auto installing custom objects then thats the only way, I would recommend that idea though, but yea you can make like this...

1. Place a custom object above the sky

2. Make them try to land on the object and if they dont then they don't have it, if they land on it they do have it.